The Hawkmoto Force Mid-Size ATV, powered by a dependable 4-stroke air-cooled engine. The ATV is also equipped with improved double A-arm front suspension, stronger rear suspension, and a durable drum/disk brake to ensure the safety of our young riders. Our Hawkmoto Force also comes with a front bumper protector as well front and rear racks which will come in handy when you need a place to put your gears.
This is one of our most popular selling Mid-Size ATV, normally this ATV sells retail for a much higher price. When it comes to kids’ quad bikes Hawkmoto has it covered.
All Hawkmoto kids quad bikes are made under very strict quality control by the ISO9000 certified manufacturers and have similar performance as many other brand name ATVs, such as Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki. However, our price is not even one-fifth of their high expensive prices. you can have the same enjoyable riding experience while you keep that extra money in your savings.
The kids will love this for helping day with the daily chores or mucking out the horses.
ASSEMBLY: Assembly service is available when adding to cart.
- Engine: Low maintenance 125cc, Four-stroke,
- Forward and reverse automatic gears
- Air Cooled
- Start: Electric start
- Speed can be restricted
- Oversized 8-inch wheels with large off-road tyres
- Brake: F/R hydraulic disk brake
- Suspension: F/R hydraulic suspension
- Uprated stronger frame
- Seat height 65cm
- Brand: Hawkmoto
- Transmission: Chain
- Wheel Size: front 19×7-8; rear 18×9.5-8, off-road tyres
- Seat height 65cm
- Product size: 145*92*91mm
- Weight: 101Kg
- Wheelbase: 97cm
- Recommended age 12+ younger under supervision
- Warranty: 6 months parts excluding consumables
- Assembly required as standard
Petrol Quad Bikes are high maintenance, they require tuning and servicing on a regular basis, please do not purchase this item if you have little or no mechanical knowledge.
6 months parts warranty – this covers manufacturing defects only; it does not cover any damage that may have been caused through misuse. Customers will need to be mechanically able to fit and remove parts
The Following (where applicable) are not covered by the warranty:
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings and bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Tyres, Wheels, Valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Bearings or Bushes
- Any accidental damage or normal Wear and Tear
- Damage caused by incorrect build and bolt checking.
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by lack of/insufficient maintenance
- Changes / modifications