Revvi Lithium 16″ Kids Electric Dirt Bike – 24V Motorbike – Red
Beware of cheap imitations. The original Revvi Electric Balance Bike upgraded for 2021 with Quick release battery for external charging and quick battery changeovers!
16″KID’S ELECTRIC BALANCE BIKE
METAL FRAME AND RUBBER TYRES
A super light electric-powered motorbike that has been specifically designed for kids, Weighing in at only 11kg’s. The bike can be used as a conventional balance bike when learning to balance with its specially designed freewheel system. Then watch the rider improve and progress onto the slow speed setting (8mph) balancing on their own using the footpegs. Perfecting there throttle control at the same time using the bikes twist throttle. Once they are confident using the slow speed setting they can then progress to the fast speed setting (15mph). Features hybrid rubber air-filled tyres suitable for various ground types & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
- Large rubber air-filled hybrid tyres suitable for on and off-road use.
- Two-speed settings: Slow-speed – Approx 8mph. Fast speed – Approx 15mph
- Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Battery range: Slow-speed – Approx 1h 15mins constant use. Fast speed – Approx 40mins constant use
- Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Charge time: 5.5 – 6 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Chain driven.
- Specially designed brake lever for kids with rear drum brake.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Aluminium handlebars
- Aluminium footpegs with plastic cover for grip.
- Revvi graphics!
- Revvi Number and Name Board Kit – Customise your bike!
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight composite 16″ wheels.
- Specially designed rear wheel with free wheel system, this allows the bike to be used as a conventional balance bike without the power.
- 6 months parts warranty – Please see terms and conditions for more info.