How Do I Get A Refund?
Goods can be returned to us within a reasonable time of order for replacement. Returns will not be accepted without a valid return authorisation number (RMA NUMBER) please email photographs of the product, the packaging and a brief description of fault. Defective goods will be refunded should the original product be out of stock and we are unable to replace.
- The Return must be returned within 14 days from the date of issue of the RMA number, otherwise the RMA number will be void and the product will not be accepted. Once you have a returns number please contact us for the return address.
The returns number should be written on a piece of paper with your order confirmation / order number and placed in the box. Returning any product to any other address will not be our responsibility
- Any shipping costs incurred in returning product are the customer’s responsibility and may be deducted from any refund should you ask us to collect the item.
- Goods will not be accepted from the carrier unless clearly marked with a returns number.
- Warranty will be void unless returned in original packaging, with all packing materials manuals and accessories
- Returned goods will only be credited if they cannot be repaired or replaced by a similar product.
- All products will be inspected for shortages; these will be noted and deducted in the case of a credit.
- All products will be inspected for damage, in the case of a credit; no credit will be given for damaged goods caused by customer abuse.
- “No Fault Found” goods will be held for 14 days awaiting your collection after this point we reserve the right to dispose of any unclaimed uncollected items. Alternatively, the customer can elect to pay the carriage cost to return the product.
Once returned and verified as being in the correct condition, a refund will be issued to you for the full price of the goods less any delivery, inspection, testing and inspection costs that we have incurred. Certain items such as mini motos and quad bikes will need to be inspected/tested to ensure safety for future use- typically the cost of this would be 25% of original purchase value. Any costs incurred for collecting goods from your premises will also be levied before the refund is made. A typical Pallet Collection is £45.00 upto £90 for Highlands and Ireland.
If the goods that are returned are not in a fully resalable condition then we reserve the right to refuse the refund, or at our absolute discretion we will deduct 25-50% from the original transaction value and then refund the remainder.