Placement | Installation of your pool
CHOOSE THE CORRECT LOCATION
NOTE: The pool must be set up on a completely flat and level surface. Please do not install the pool if the surface is inclined or sloped.
Correct conditions to set up the pool:
• The selected location has to be capable of uniformly supporting the weight for the entire time the pool is installed, moreover, the location must be flat and must be cleared of all objects and debris including stones and twigs.
• We recommend positioning the pool away from any objects children could use to climb into the pool.
NOTE: Position the pool near an adequate drainage system to deal with overflow or to discharge the pool.
Incorrect conditions to set up the pool:
• On uneven ground the pool may collapse causing serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property and will void the warranty and prevent any service claims.
• Sand should not be used to create a level base; the ground must be dug out if necessary.
• Directly under overhead power lines or trees. Be sure the location does not contain underground
utility pipes, lines or cables of any kind.
• Do not set up the pool on driveways, decks, platforms, gravel or asphalt surfaces. The selected location should be firm enough to withstand the pressure of the water; Mud, sand, soft/loose soil or tar are not suitable.
• Grass or other vegetation under the pool will die and may cause odours and slime to develop,
therefore we recommend removing all grass from the selected pool location.
• Avoid areas prone to aggressive plant and weed species that may grow through the ground cloth
NOTE: Check with your local city council for by-laws relating to fencing, barriers, lighting and safety requirements and ensure you comply with all laws.
NOTE: If have a filter pump, refer to the pump’s manual for instructions.
NOTE: The ladder must match the pool size and should be used only for entering and exiting the pool. It is forbidden to exceed the permitted payload of the ladder. Check regularly if the ladder is properly assembled.
Bestway Inflatables will not be responsible for damage caused to the pool due to mishandling or failure to follow these instructions.
ATTENTION: Do not use a high-pressure air hose or over-inflate the top ring, it should be slightly stiff to the touch.
NOTE: Do not use extension power cords to power your pump.
ATTENTION: Do not drag the pool on the ground, this can damage the pool.
NOTE: The base or bottom of the pool should be laid out properly (flat without wrinkles).
NOTE: Hot temperatures cause air to expand the ring and may cause damage. Leave some room for expansion.
Warning: If you do not adhere to the maintenance guidelines covered herein, your health might be at risk, especially that of children. Pool water treatment is essential for the safety of the users.
Using chemicals inappropriately will cause property damage and personal injury.
NOTE: The pump is used to circulate the water and to filter small particles. In order to keep your
pool water clean and hygienic, you must also add chemicals.
- It is recommended not to fill the pool with catchment water, drilling water, or drainage well water: these waters generally contain polluted organic substances including nitrates and
phosphates. Filling pools with water from the public network is advised.
- Always keep your pool clean and apply the correct pool chemicals. Unsanitary water is a serious health hazard. It is recommended to use disinfectant, flocculant, acid or alkali chemicals to treat your pool.
- Clean the PVC liner regularly with non-abrasive brushes or a pool vacuum cleaner.
- Throughout the season, the water filtration system must run long enough each day to clean the entire volume of water in the pool.
- Check the filter cartridge (or sand in a sand filter) regularly and replace dirty cartridges (or sand).
- Regularly check the screws, bolts and all the metal parts for rust. Replace if necessary.
- If it rains, check that the water level is not higher than the specified level.
If water exceeds the specified levels, drain the pool to the specified level.
- Do not use the pump when the pool is in use.
- Cover the pool when not in use.
- For pool water treatment, the pH value is very important.
ATTENTION: Do not leave the drained pool outside.
ATTENTION: Do not leave pool unattended while filling with water.
Pool walls will rise as you fill with water.
- Fill pool until water capacity is 80%, DO NOT OVERFILL as this could cause the pool to collapse. In times of heavy rainfall you may need to empty some of the water to ensure the level is correct.
- When filling the pool is completed, check that the water is not collecting on any side to ensure the pool is level.
IMPORTANT: If pool is not level, drain water and re-level ground by digging out. Never attempt to move the pool with water in it, serious personal injury or damage to the pool may result.
WARNING: Your pool may contain a great deal of pressure. If your pool has any bulge or
uneven side, then the pool is not level, the sides may burst and the wa
Pool Storage for winter
- Please remove all the accessories and spare parts of the pool and store them clean and dry.
- Once the pool is completely dry, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent the pool from sticking together, fold the pool carefully. If the pool is not completely dry, mould may result and will damage the pool liner.
- Store liner and accessories in a dry place with a moderate temperature between 5ºC / 41ºF and
38ºC / 100ºF.
- During the rainy season, the pool and accessories should be stored as per the above instructions also.
- Improper draining of the pool might cause serious personal injury and/or damage to personal
- We strongly recommend the pool is disassembled during the off-season (winter months).
- Store in a dry location out of children’s reach.