BERG Favorit 330 Trampoline Features and Specifications
- Equipped with GoldSpring Solo springs for lots of jumping fun
- The protective edge has a long life span due to the thick PVC upper and under layer
- The protective edge has a thick PVC upper and under layer
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- Good quality of the net material
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces
- The padding of the Favorit is UV-resistant. The edge is durable due to the superior material and the precise workmanship!
- The frame is galvanised and powder coated, which ensures a rustproof trampoline
- Very sturdy construction and quality
- Thickness protective edge: 10/20mm
- Width protective edge: 380mm
- Number of springs: 72
- Diameter: 330cm
- Trampoline height: 265cm
- Entrance height: 85cm
- Dimensions: (LWH): 330x330x265cm
- Test weight: 500kg
- Maximum jumping weight: 100kg
- CE certified
- Warranty: 5 years (frame), 2 years (padding), 2 years (jump mat), 2 years (springs) and 2 years (net)
- Weight: 83.4kg
Jumping on a 12ft trampoline as with any size and model is great exercise. It increases you heart rate and create muscle strength. Best of all it’s great fun for kids and adults alike.
The bounce and space provided by 12 ft trampoline is perfect for young children. Recommended for children aged 6+ A 12ft trampoline can bear around 250 to 300 pounds of weight.
A prime quality enclosure net, with a steel top ring and a strong frame secures onto the 12ft trampoline base for added safety during it’s use.
We stock and distribute from our West Midland Based warehouse. The 12ft trampoline is one of many trampolines we have in stock. We offer basic to elite styles and a variety of sizes and shapes. Check them out now!
Free delivery in mainland UK