BERG Favorit 330 Trampoline Features and Specifications
- Equipped with GoldSpring Solo springs for lots of jumping fun
- The protective edge has a long life span due to the thick PVC upper and under layer
- The protective edge has a thick PVC upper and under layer
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- Good quality of the net material
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces
- The padding of the Favorit is UV-resistant. The edge is durable due to the superior material and the precise workmanship!
- The frame is galvanised and powder coated, which ensures a rustproof trampoline
- Very sturdy construction and quality
- Thickness protective edge: 10/20mm
- Width protective edge: 380mm
- Number of springs: 72
- Diameter: 330cm
- Trampoline height: 265cm
- Entrance height: 85cm
- Dimensions: (LWH): 330x330x265cm
- Test weight: 500kg
- Maximum jumping weight: 100kg
- CE certified
- Warranty: 5 years (frame), 2 years (padding), 2 years (jump mat), 2 years (springs) and 2 years (net)
- Weight: 83.4kg
Berg are a massively well known manufacturer of the Berg Ride Ons and the Berg Trampoline. These are built with durability in mind.
We are one of the leading stockists in the UK and stock a range of Regular, Inground and Flatground Trampolines that all come in a variety of styles, sizes, shapes and colours.
The Berg Trampoline can be paired with a Safety Net for added protection whilst children and adults enjoy bouncing and having fun.