BERG Favorit 330 Trampoline Features and Specifications
- Equipped with GoldSpring Solo springs for lots of jumping fun
- The protective edge has a long life span due to the thick PVC upper and under layer
- The protective edge has a thick PVC upper and under layer
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- Good quality of the net material
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces
- The padding of the Favorit is UV-resistant. The edge is durable due to the superior material and the precise workmanship!
- The frame is galvanised and powder coated, which ensures a rustproof trampoline
- Very sturdy construction and quality
- Thickness protective edge: 10/20mm
- Width protective edge: 380mm
- Number of springs: 72
- Diameter: 330cm
- Trampoline height: 265cm
- Entrance height: 85cm
- Dimensions: (LWH): 330x330x265cm
- Test weight: 500kg
- Maximum jumping weight: 100kg
- CE certified
- Warranty: 5 years (frame), 2 years (padding), 2 years (jump mat), 2 years (springs) and 2 years (net)
- Weight: 83.4kg
Leaders in innovation, Berg have 30 years of experience in making trampolines and Go-Karts.
Bergs designers and engineers always have quality in mind and safety is of the upmost importance.
Berg are constantly making improvements to their products to ensure customers gain the best experience money can buy.
So whether its one of the many styles of trampolines on offer or one of the go-karts from their extensive range you want be disappointed!
Check out our Berg range now!