Umx Gee Bee R2 W As3X And Safe Select
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with a 6-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you’re flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable optional SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It’s also helpful if you ever want to hand launch the airplane.
No Programming Required
- SAFE Select technology is factory set and automatically assigned to a switch so the assistance it provides can be easily turned on and off.
Needed to Complete
- A full-range, 5+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® Transmitter
- 200-280mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po Flight Battery
- Suitable Li-Po Charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) UMX Gee Bee R-2 BNF Basic RC Airplane
- (1) 6-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX® with SAFE® Select Technology
- (1) Brushless 180, 3600Kv Outrunner Motor
- (1) User Manual
The UMX Gee Bee R-2 model arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. It’s equipped with Spektrum® 2.4GHz technology that binds to your 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® equipped transmitter so you can be flying within minutes of opening the box.
High-Power Brushless Motor
Under the convenient, magnetically secured battery hatch is a powerful 3600Kv brushless motor that delivers more power for added thrust and speed when using the recommended 2S 7.4V 200-280mAh LiPo batteries.
Abundant Scale Detail
You get all the detail of a full-featured replica that includes the look of stretched covering, flying wires, wheel pants and a pilot, yet the entire model is remarkably lightweight so the best flying experience possible shines through.
|Model format||BNF Basic|