12v Kids Ride On Fire Engine, Water Cannon & CB Tanoy AWESOME
Does your child dream of being Fireman Sam? The job of a fire fighter is extremely popular with kids. With this ride on fire engine your child can develop their imaginary skills. With its 12V 10A battery to give plenty of charge, 4 motors, sirens, horn and intercom, faux leather seat, noise reduction EVA tyres your little rescue worker can also listen to their favourite music or play the radio every time they drive. The red rotating beacon provides a distinctive firefighting look. It extends across the entire front, indicating that your little one is in action. The LED headlights provide additional visibility. Here’s the fun part, this ride on fire engine cannot be overlooked as it has a water hose!! Simply fill the water tank and off they go. Your little hero in training will have endless fun saving the day with the rotating water cannon squirt gun on the back! Are the flames too far away? Simply detach the water gun and get closer to the action. You can relax in confidence that this fire engine also comes with a parental remote which is one of its most popular safety features with our customers. With just a flick of a switch it allows you to select between manual mode or remote. In manual mode, the car is controlled using the steering wheel and pedals, while in remote mode, these are disabled and the truck is instead controlled by the remote-control handset, giving parents peace of mind.
12V Kids Ride On Fire Engine With Water Cannon and CB Tanoy FEATURES
Age: 2 – 5yrs Size: 142 x 78.5 x 73cm Battery: 12V 10Ah Wheels: EVA Lights: LED Faux leather seat Motors: 4 With Fire Water Gun & Intercom Colour: Red Parental Remote control Why not take a look at the other service and emergency vehicles on your website. You’ll be spoilt for choice. FUN FACTS:
- The First Fire Engine Was Found in Ancient Greece
- Fire Engines Used to Be Horse Drawn
- But back when fire trucks were horse-drawn carriages, Dalmatians would run ahead of the horses and clear the path for them so they could get to fires faster than otherwise.
- A fire engine is usually first to the scene, carrying water, flame retardants, hoses etc, while the fire truck is more designed to carry the firefighters, along with any other rescue tools they might need, to the scene.
- Ladder Trucks Can Operate In 50+MPH Winds
View our full range of ride on toys